1400 Streit Drive, Amarillo, TX 79106
WInter Hours – October through April
- Monday through Friday – 9am to 5 pm; Saturday 1 to 5 pm
Notice: The Gardens may close early for private events.
Members receive unlimited free admission to the Gardens during regular business hours
General admission is Adults $5.00, Seniors (60+) $4.00, Children kindergarten through 8th grade – $2.00, Children 5 and under are free.
Donations welcome! Click on the donation tab to contribute today!
Events and exhibits subject to paid admission.
Leashed dogs are welcome at the Gardens!
Please maintain control over your pet at all times and clean any accidents promptly.
Guided tours are available during regular business hours by appointment only. A minimum of one-week’s notice is required to schedule a tour with a garden docent.
- Tour bus tours: $6/person for a guided tour & $4/person for a self guided tour.
- Individual or small group tours: Admission price plus $2
- Student Class tours available. See our programs page for more information.
Please call the office for more information.
We encourage photography and the use of video cameras for personal use. These can be used throughout the Gardens and Mary E. Bivins Conservatory during regular business hours. Please feel free to share your photos with us on one of our social media outlets: Facebook – Amarillo Botanical Gardens, Twitter – @AMABotGardens, or Instagram – @amabotgardens.
Non-professional photographers taking photos for their personal use are required to pay the Gate Admission fee to the Gardens but are not required to pay the photo fee.
- Portrait Photography: $50 fee per photographer per day, during business hours. After hours photo sessions are available by appointment only for a fee of $125.
- Photographer’s Membership: ABG offers a Photographer’s Annual Membership pass available for $150. A membership pass includes unlimited access to ABG during regular business hours.
- Commercial photography/videography shoot: A $250 per photographer per day is required, during business hours. After hours sessions are only available with a pre-approved appointment and the cost is $325. This is for photos intended to be sold for commercial purposed in advertising, educational materials, on the web, etc.
- Non-Profit Organizations: Any photos taken for the use in Non-Profit promotions are free.
*Amarillo Botanical Gardens facility rental clients celebrating weddings, receptions, family reunions or other special occasions are welcome to take photographs during their rental time at no additional fee.
- An appointment for informal and commercial photography during business hours is not necessary, but we suggest you call ahead to confirm our hours and availability. Because of rentals we are not always available for photo shoots.
- We work hard to maintain the beauty of the Gardens. All of our pathways take you through the mod beautiful parts of the Gardens. Please be respectful of flower beds, mulched areas, and plantings by staying on the path at all times.
- Keep all entrances, pathways, and other garden areas open for the visiting public.
- ABG facilities are subject to changes in weather and temporary closures.
- ABG requires the location credit “Amarillo Botanical Gardens” in all commercial uses of Garden photos in print, on the web, or in any other public medium.
- The photographer will be held accountable for the actions of themselves, crew members, and models for any damage to the Gardens’ property and facilities.